''The fact that in our society the individual seeks to calm down almost exclusively with the help of tranquillizers or drugs has become a common habit in our daily life. Modern man lacks the necessary willpower to overcome such awkward situations. Consequently, for him, the little jar of pills is the easiest and most convenient solution.
But this does not exclude a whole series of discoveries that scientists and doctors in particular have only recently begun to make. New methods have been noticed and studied, which by their unexpected depth and their unexpected results make any of the allopathic or artificial interventions unnecessary.'''(Gregorian Bivolaru)
The only prerequisite to participate in this course is: to enjoy SOUND!
Main Topics studied during the 1st year:
- What is beneficial music and what is malefic music (examples from rock music, hard rock, psychedelic music, progressive music and electro-acoustic music)
- Animals and music
- Plants and music
- The Law of Resonance in music and the 7 chakras
- The Ear: the balance function
- Classical music, movie music from the spiritual perspective
- Musical bowls and gongs- *spiritual effects (practical examples)
- Self-improvement through music- simple practical methods for achieving physical and inner balance
- Presentation of various nation’s traditional folk music (* Spanish, Greek, Croatian, Irish, Italian, Swedish, Armenian, Russian, Bulgarian, Gipsy, Azerbaijan, Cambodian, Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Iranian, Libyan, Malaysian, Mongolian, Thai, Vietnamese, Moroccan, Tibetan) from a spiritual point of view
- Beneficial music in connection with the 10 Maha Vidya
- Human voice- methods and physical mechanism for producing overtone
7 Beneficial effects of this course:
1. AWARENESS in the act of HEARING.
2. UNDERSTANDING the nature of SOUND.
3. Bring to light the ARTIST from within.
4. Take your musical SKILLS to the next level.
5. SPIRITUAL EVOLUTION with harmonious music.
6. Become a music THERAPIST for yourself and for OTHERS.
7. AQUIRE and APPLY esoteric Spiritual Knowledge.