INTRODUCTION TO THE OWNERSHIP CASE.
Through the last past years there has been a conflict between Kim Schmock and Natha Yogacenter concerning the ownership of the property located on Møngevej 11, 3210 Vejby, in daily terminology called Bhoga.
Since the acquisition of Bhoga in 2000, Natha yoga center has invested a lot of resources in the place, economic as well as human to build up the place, to run it and to continually improve the facilities so it could be used as Nathas course and retreat center. The formal owner of Bhoga, Kim Schmock had always said that he did not wish anything more than the expenses he had covered in the acquisition. In 2002 he signed a contract about this arrangement. Natha has during the years acted in full trust to the agreement and when Kim Schmock in the autumn of 2005 wishes to move from Bhoga he also sticks to the agreement. Sadly he deviates more and more in a couple of months from the original terms of Nathas taking over the premisis, so that his final sales offer was completely unacceptable for Natha, who had already invested 1,4 million kroner in the place, put in ca 20000 voluntary working hours to improve the buildings and facilities and who had supported the project in all kinds of ways. Therefore there is a courtcase running about the ownership of Bhoga.
FIRST BAILEFF CASE
All of a sudden in the spring 2006, after the negotiations had broken down, Kim Schmock demanded that Natha pay 27000 kr per month in rent according to a contract that had already been terminated at a board meeting in Natha in the spring of 2004, a meeting in which Kim Schmock himself had participated. He demanded that unless Natha payed according to the (terminated) contract he would terminate the contract and throw people on the street. The case ended in the Baileff court, where Kim denied ever having been in Nathas board which is a complete untruth. Kim Schmock proves this himself in an interview with "Den Nye Dialog" from August 2006 which has the headline "Natha leader speaks out"!!! Inumerable witnesses, documentation and money flow etc prove that the renting agreement between Natha and Bhoga ApS was terminated in 2004, and thereafter the inhabitants of Bhoga have run the place and covered all the costs.
SECOND BAILEFF CASE
In February 2007 the baileff court in Helsingør determined whether Kim Schmock as he claimed, rented Bhoga to Natha or to individual renters. The inhabitants of Bhoga won this case as baileff judge Lotte Tvilling assessed that the case was so complicated that it was not for a baileff court to decide whether or not the inhabitants could be kicked out or not. Such a decision should be based on clear renting agreements which obviously cannot exist when the ownership question itself is uncertain.
Chikane against Natha and the inhabitants of Bhoga
• When the negotiations regarding Nathas official taking over of the ownership of Bhoga unfortunately broke down in December 2005, (see link “court cases”), Kim Schmock still lived in Bhoga despite the fact that he had written to the other inhabitants that he would terminate his stay by December. In the course of January Kim Schmock started to chikane the inhabitants of Bhoga. He put papers up all over the place where he announced that all who did not have their official address in bhoga had to leave the place immediately. He did this well knowing that the inhabitants due to different reasons did not have their official addresses there. This had never been a problem before and all the inhabitants had moved into Bhoga with Kims knowledge and agreement. Kim Schmock continued his chikane and announced on many flyers hung up all over the place that the rooms of the people who did not have their official addresses there would be emptied and locked by the 15th January. All of this in spite of the fact that people paid rent and upheld the renting agreements. Kim Schmock then put up padlock grips on all the doors so they could be locked. He also locked the common office and the common yoga hall so that the inhabitants could no longer use these facilities, which where a part of the renting agreement. He moved peoples belongings from the common areas, closed the boiler supplying the heat to the place and locked the door to the boiler room, introduced absurd rules in which there should be “peace in the rooms” after 2230 and forbade the inhabitants the right to use the common kitchen and the common living room between 0600 and 2230!!
• When Kim Schmock finally decided to move out of Bhoga he stole the communities common money box with 20.000-30.000 kroner. The inhabitants of Bhoga have asked him many times to return the money but Kim Schmock never reacted to this.
• Bhogas official home page www.bhoga.dk was originally made by programmer Hans Hvass and described the place Bhoga. Kim Schmock had originally bought the domain which was thereafter payed by and used by the community. In the summer of 2006 Kim Schmock removed the contents of the homepage replacing them with the current content including diverse completely undocumented claims about Natha yogacenter and its coordinating teacher Mihai Stoian in order to destroy the reputation of the school. It is as a reaction to this and other reasons that this homepage www.bhogaashram.dk has been created.
• Bhoga has since its founding in 2000 had a sign out by each of the two roads leading to the place from the main roads surrounding Bhoga. These signs where removed in the dark of night and after that where found in Kims garage. The inhabitants put the signs back up and after this they where cut down and disappeared completely.
• In the course of 2006 Kim Schmock contacted the commune to complain about the use of different facilities in Bhoga. He wished, though without success to stop the activities of the yearly summer camp in Bhoga. Kim Schmock is also trying to make the use of certain rooms in Bhoga illegal even if he has through the years benefited from the rent money from these and himself agreed to the building of these rooms. He is now hindering the necessary improvement of these rooms and hopes in this way to force people out of their home.
• During Nathas yearly summercamp in 2007 the water to the farm was suddenly cut off. After some investigation the inhabitants found out that an underground water tap around 1 km away from the Bhoga had been manually closed ...
• In the course of 2007 Kim Schmocks brother in law started to appear without notice in Bhoga under the pretext of wanting to buy the place. He had an unpleasant demeanour and was rude and threatening to the inhabitants. He has twice dropped of ca 4 tons of wood chippings on the premises which can only be seen as a provocation.
• Under the pretext of visiting the farm due to a so-called sale to an interested buyer, Kim Schmock came to Bhoga the 26th October 2007 with a property dealer, his brother in law (the interested buyer), his attourney Henrik Hornsleth and Hornsleths assistant and inspected the whole premises along with the private rooms. Our repeated wish to find another date so our lawyer Bjarke Madsen could join the proceedings was ignored. Since then it has been shown that Schmock and Hornsleth against common renting laws have misused their entrance to Bhoga and collected information which is now being used in their appeal in an ongoing bailiff court proceeding. Seen in the light that Hornsleth has been promised a part of Bhoga in the form of a mortgage paper in Bhoga showing that Hornsleth has an interest in Kim Schmock winning the case quickly, the inhabitants feel that their right security have been breached by an attorney who uses sleazy methods to get information in an ongoing court case.
• In March 2009 While the inhabitants were at work, Kim Schmock and his henchmen moved into Bhoga emptying all the contents of the house into the big yoga hall. When the inhabitants came home late at night they were shocked to find all their personal belongings scattered and thrown into the big yoga hall and were told to leave by Schmock and his cronies. They had also toppled the shiva statue in the garden and caused over 17000 kr,- in damage to personal belongings.
In a bold move the following day the inhabitants retook the house. The police came in 4 cars and Schmock and his cronies had to leave Bhoga emptyhanded. Kim Schmock is currently charged with burglary, stealing, harassment and vandalism.
• In June 2009 Schmock attacked Bhoga with 7 burly halfdrunk men. One of the inhabitants was punched twice in the face and his friend who was trying to film the men was severely beaten. Clearly yet another attempt to scare away the inhabitants.