There are many answers to this question. We can find hundreds of reasons for practicing yoga.
The simplest one being that through yoga we become HAPPY. Everyone is looking for happiness, but usually they look for it on the outside. Yoga helps us understand that HAPPINESS must be sought for within ourselves, because in fact it means harmony of the body, mind and soul. Practicing yoga postures, breathing exercises and meditation, you can attain that physical, psychic, mental and spiritual balance, which is the source of happiness.
If practiced correctly and perseveringly, yoga can offer us bodily health and harmony. Actually, yoga offers us unlimited ways to transform our life and destiny into something better, for developing our personality, for getting to know ourselves. Yoga helps us to amplify our consciousness, opening us towards an inner experience of a spiritual nature. The inner sublime dimension that yoga makes possible adds something unique to our life, which helps us discover the divine meaning of our existence, integrated into the absolute. Yoga catalyzes revelations in our inner universe which allow us to stop living in a dull and limited world.
Through yoga, reality is revealed to us as being more encompassing then the ordinary physical, material world, with its frustrations and ridiculous agitations. Through yoga, we can experiment with the fascinating inner dimensions of the mind. Through yoga, a divine, enlightening vision is revealed to us, which generates the inner force that gives euphoric profound peace and spiritual freedom. Through yoga we can easily gain access to an unlimited source of knowledge, happiness and beneficial strength. The vastness of the psychic world, governed by the laws of resonance, is extremely quickly outlined through yogic techniques. Then, the inner dimension appears to be the psychic intelligence of the subconscious. This world is one of infinite power, full of unsuspected potential. Why would we have intuitive feelings, inspirations and genius ideas, full of stimulating creativity only occasionally, seemingly manifesting as uncontrolled coincidences?
With the help of the millenary yoga system, we will be able to understand that the fundamental psychic component of the being is not a supernatural force, but a gigantic natural reservoir, found within us. From now on this natural reservoir can be made to respond instantly to our firm commands. Eastern yogis, through their profoundly mysterious ancient science that has spread all over the world, revealed this inner dimension which brings the SUPREME fulfilment in life, for the few who are able to understand and apply it.
If you want to learn to know yourself infinitely better in order to expand your life consciousness into beatitude, immortality and freedom, then dare to do it now and you will gain everything!
Here are some of the ADVANTAGES of the yoga practice:
- it eliminates stress
- it improves psychic tensions, depressions, neuroses
- it improves and heals a series of malfunctions of the physical body
- it amplifies memory and mental processes
- it balances all structures of the being
- it stimulates the immune system
- it induces a profound state of calm and inner peace
- it opens the way towards wisdom
- it frees the being from prejudices, inhibitions and limitations
- it improves the ability to communicate with the others
- it harmonizes sexual life
- it dynamizes will
- it amplifies self-confidence
- it facilitates success
- it harmonizes the structure of the physical body, eliminating extra weight
- it strengthens and tones the muscles
- it increases attention and focus
- it awakens and amplifies the ability to love
- it opens the being towards an authentic spiritual communication with the Universe and God
There are no DISADVANTAGES
Published by Natha.net