The person who practices the Art of Blessing:
1. Gradually reaches a level of child-like simplicity and purity.
This entails the elimination of everything that is useless, meaningless in life; gaining instead the richness of a deified life.
Experiences in a plenary way the joy of life, an amplification of the ability to rightly appreciate simple pleasures such as being able to enjoy a state of relaxation, a flower, a smile, and other delights.
Becomes full of compassion towards all beings, experiences a state of cohesion with everything, without despondency, spite, nor hatred. Becomes a messenger of God for others.
2. Is full of understanding and goodwill towards others. Understands we do not have the right to impose anything on anybody, as everyone is unique. This creates a mysterious connection with people that is perceived through empathy.
3. Purifies all his intentions. Intuitively feels that every goal hides within itself the real goal. At one point he realizes that this fact can no longer be disguised, as he would only dishonor himself. Thus he can succeed in changing his destiny by transcending his karma.
4. Becomes a totally optimistic person who views life in a complete transfiguring way. Always has the resources to appreciate and to develop life in a beneficial manner, and be full of confidence.
5. Becomes a generous force devoted to a divine ideal. Is better able to recognize Divine Energy and in order to transmit it to others, develops his ability of relay.
6. Becomes completely free of prejudiced, dogmatic and rigid conceptions. Is able to master himself more, and to have greater awareness of both situations and people. Is mindful that any harm caused to a being is in defiance of God's laws and will not remain unnoticed.
7. Observes, understands and respects spontaneously the laws of nature; contemplates everything with attention and obeys these Divine Laws.
8. Obtains a perfect sense of justice. How can one explain the instinct for justice without God? One who practices the Art of Blessing gains intuition of God's justice.
9. Understands all beings, especially the opposite sex, in a more intuitive manner. For instance, when someone disturbs us, we should go deep inside ourselves and recall this sensation from another time, since "I am human and nothing human is foreign to me". Understands we have already experienced everything.
10. Gradually learns to distinguish 6 different spiritual stages within society:
a. First group (primary): wants to satisfy sensual pleasures;
b. Second group: believes in the existence of a mysterious superior entity;
c. Third group: discovers that there is a strong connection between God and consciousness;
d. Fourth group: seeks to understand how God manifests;
e. Fifth group: has reached refined spiritual sensitivity;
f. Sixth group: becomes a relay between God and Creation.
By performing the Art of Blessing everyday, we can better understand people. Thus it will clarify how we can truly help humanity.
Published by natha.net
Taken from www.yogaesoteric.net