The Key to the Art of Blessing
- Based on the conferences on the Art of Blessing given
by yoga professor Gregorian Bivolaru -
The Art of Blessing allows the Supreme Energy, which is beyond existence and non-existence, to flow over the person.
It derives from the Almighty sphere of the Eternal Divine Spirit of God The Father. There is nothing in the Universe equal or above it. It is almighty, ubiquitous, eternal, and everything in the three worlds is subordinated to it. The person who fully acquires this technique comprehends that nothing exists apart from God The Father. This Energy leads us to the Unique Eternal Reality, and reveals the ultimate truth about the ultimate manifestation of the Eternal Spirit of God to us. Even if it is feeble in the beginning, this flow of Divine Energy gradually helps us to transcend Maya (the root of all pleasure and suffering), and so have a pure, beneficial life.
Supreme Divine Energy helps us to detach from everything that chains us, helps us discover divine wisdom without being affected by the whirl of life, leading us to final liberation. It teaches us that every human being is a divine manifestation, which enables us to more intensively, and more often experience, feelings of love, compassion, forgiveness, non-violence, and altruism. It impels us and sustains us to irrevocably liberate from the cycle of reincarnation. It aids us in discovering the nature of Atman.
Further, it can awaken in our self endless unconditional love, thus granting us an extraordinary inner power.
The main conditions for success in the Art of Blessing are:
• a great faith in God;
• a love for God;
• a clear and deep understanding of the divine process that has been started;
• an authentic state of humility and abnegation;
• the awakening and the deepening of the state of being as a child;
• the aim to increase our selflessness and to diminish our ego;
• the profound understanding that the reality of God The Father is a total and overwhelming Mystery;
• the acceptance of the fact that God The Father is always present in us through Atman;
• the firm belief that if you, as a child full of humility, ask God something that is in accordance with divine law, God will grant you what you ask;
• the aspiration to surpass our ego through humility and sincere aspiration to God The Father, because the reducing of ego is directly proportional to being able to Commune with the Supreme Energy that is poured forth from the Almighty Spirit of God;
• to cultivate real kindness, and the power to completely forgive;
• to purify ourselves internally in order to be able to rapidly transform.
Free will is a divine gift, but we have to know how to use it. Through it we are free to do whatever we wish, although not everything is allowed. Through the Art of Blessing, the man who begs God is the one who proposes and soon after, God is the One who disposes. The smaller the ego, the greater the intensity of Energy we receive through Sahasrara during the blessing. The "answer" we receive is a way to determine the degree of selfishness that characterizes us. It is very important not to lie to ourselves.
The inner obstacles are:
• lack of faith in God;
• vanity, pride and arrogance;
• lack of love, hatefulness;
• vice and fornication;
• weakness, a fascination with luxury;
• greed and selfishness;
• meanness, wickedness, sadism;
• wrath, fury, violence, crime;
• derisive scepticism;
• the passions of envy, jealousy, gossip, slander;
• laziness and apathy.
The one who still doesn't succeed in practicing the Art of Blessing will have to sincerely ask himself which of these obstacles is present in his case and eliminate that problem. It is very important to insist again and again and God's answer, if it is asked for with sincerity and faith, will not delay in coming. No obstacle is permanent in man's efforts to become closer to God.
Published by natha.net
Taken from www.yogaesoteric.net